Saturday, December 14, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #235



The sketch this week from Unscripted Sketches was a bit of a challenge for me. I'm not sure why but I'm always stumped when I see a sketch with a circle. I know you don't have to use a circle and as you can see I didn't. I need to challenge myself and use more them. 



I'm very happy with the way this card turned out. I love the colors and patterns of this Simple Stories paper collection.


Please join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! You don't have to have a blog in order to play. If you load your creations to a gallery, just add the direct link to your project and be sure to give credit for the sketch to Unscripted Sketches. That's it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Products Used:
Base Cardstock - PTI in Vintage Cream & Pure Poppy
Patterned Paper - Simple Stories Handmade Holiday
Stamps - Hero Arts - Joy To All - CL460
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot & Memento - Lady Bug
Gems - Queen & Co - Classy Red Rhinestones
Recollections - Floral Embellishments
Other - Button

No comments:

09 10