Friday, December 13, 2013

Six Super Easy Cards!


I'm very far behind in my card making this season! Today I made 12 Christmas cards, two of each design that you see here on my blog. Prior to that I think I had only made six Christmas cards so far. Compare that to the last several years and I am waayyyyy behind.


I knew when I started working on cards today that I wanted to make some super easy ones. I pulled out the DCWV Botanica Noel paper pad and got to work. There are two sheets of sentiments and images so I decided to use some of them rather than stamping.


I dressed the cards up with some silver and pearl gems and some dot sparklers from Stampendous. I also added a little ink around the edges and added some foam dots for some dimension. 




Super easy way to get some cards made very quickly! I'm hoping to work on some more this evening because I still need a few more homemade cards to send out.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products Used:
Card Base: PTI in Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream & Ripe Avocado
Patterned Paper: DCWV Botanica Noel
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Black Soot, Peeled Paint & Festive Berries
Stampendous Dot Sparklers
Silver & Pearl Gemstones

No comments:

09 10