Saturday, December 7, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #234



Love the sketch from Unscripted Sketches this week! It's a very simple, versatile sketch to use for any occasion. I used Golden Light Molding Paste with a stencil called Mini Harlequin from The Crafter's Workshop. 


I picked up three or four stencils a few months ago to experiment with. I love the texture and the dimension that it creates on a project. 




I added some washi tape from Queen & Co. for my borders. I'm really trying to use washi tape on more projects. I have a good amount of it and it seems such a waste not to use it. 


I really like the look of the random spots of molding paste that come through the stencil. The pattern isn't all uniform and I like that.

Please join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! You don't have to have a blog in order to play. If you load your creations to a gallery, just add the direct link to your project and be sure to give credit for the sketch to Unscripted Sketches. That's it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Products Used:
Base Cardstock - PTI in Vintage Cream & Terracotta Tile
Black Cardstock for matting from Bazzill
Stamps - Hero Arts - Thanks A Bunch - CL663
Ink - Ranger - Jet Black
Queen & Co. - Trendy Tape - Fishnet Black
Hero Arts - Black Metallic Decor
Golden Light Molding Paste
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil - Mini Harlequin

No comments:

09 10