Saturday, October 31, 2009

Under The Gun & A Winner Too!!

Since I'm a bit of a procrastinator, I was under pressure today to get four cards made. My hubby said they need to get in the mail on Monday. Actually I work much better under tight deadlines. I don't think I've ever made four cards at once. They're done and I'm sighing with relief!

I'm a winner!! I just found out that I won some Fimo buttons from Jane! Check out her blog. I just love these buttons and have been attempting to make some. I'll be sure to post pictures when I receive them.

One Of A Kind Birthday


Supplies for card above: Simply Chic Random Stripes from American Crafts, Hero Arts Stamps "Birthday Messages", Ribbon & Flower by Prima.

Best Cake Ever Birthday


Supplies for card above: Travel Postcard from American Crafts, Hero Arts Stamps " Birthday Messages", Making Memories Shimmer Flourish Chipboard Pieces, Ribbon.

Happy Birthday!


Supplies for card above: Classy Correspondence from Graphic 45 Communique Collection, Stamp from Stampin' Up!, Jute, Buttons.


Card below: Sixth Avenue Gramercy Park by American Crafts, Bazzill Flower & Brad, Hero Arts Stamps "All Occasion".

Feel Better Soon

2 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

So cool Patty! Congrats!

Vicky said...

Fantastic work on those cards! WTG! and WooHoo! on winning those buttons, they are so cute :)

09 10