Sunday, September 9, 2018

CAS on Friday - Flowers

CAS on Friday - Flowers

I found another flower challenge. I've really had good luck this past week with card challenges! I wish that would happen every week. This challenge is another clean and simple challenge. Be sure to click the link below and check out the cards their design team created.


For this card I used the stamp set called The Most Beauty by Reverse Confetti. My background was created using twisted citron Distress Oxide ink. I create backgrounds and toss them in a container until I decide what I want to do with them. For my flower I took one of the backgrounds from my container and die cut a wildflower using a die from the Sizzix Tim Holtz die called Wildflowers. The Distress Oxide colors used for the flower are twisted citron, fossilized amber, salty ocean and faded jeans.

CAS on Friday - Flowers 

The colors aren't always exact on my photos even though I edit them. Some colors look exactly like the card. The background color is a little darker in the photo than the real card. 

CAS on Friday - Flowers

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

No comments:

09 10