Friday, September 7, 2018

Dream Valley Challenges: Challenge #185 - Autumn Colors

Dream Valley Challenges

Dream Valley Challenges #185 Autumn Colors

I'm linking my card to the Dream Valley Challenge.. The theme is Autumn colors.

I love the colors of Autumn but not what comes after that.

I wish we could have a combination of spring with all the beautiful flowers and fall with all the gorgeous colors that the leaves turn all year long. I also want to wear sandals year round. 

I used Distress Oxide inks in these colors for my leaves: tea dye, ripe persimmon, crushed olive, wild honey and barn door. 

The leaves are from the stamp set splatter leaves from Rubbnecker Stamps as well as the sentiment. I diecut the circle using the double stitched circles from Our Daily Bread Designs. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!



No comments:

09 10