Friday, September 7, 2018

It's Called Balance - Multiple Anything Goes Challenges

It's Called Balance.... 

I love sentiments, especially humorous ones. We definitely need humor in our daily lives. This sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and the set is called Pitch Black. There's a lot of truth to this one!

I'm linking this card to multiple challenges, six of them! They are all Anything Goes challenges and I love those the best! Be sure to click the links below to check out all the cards for each of the challenges. 
It's Called Balance.... 

For my background I used one of the Sizzix Tim Holtz 3-D Texture Fades. This one is called Lumber. I've picked up about three or four of these and I loved the texture and dimension you get when using them. 

It's Called Balance....

Before I ran my paper through my Big Shot, I spritzed both sides of the paper with water. After it dried I used Distress Oxide inks over the paper in these colors: antique linen and ground expresso. 

For the sentiment I used VersaFine onyx black. The word Balance was stamped with Distress Marker in candied apple. 

That's it for today! Thank God It's Friday!!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL! This is such a fun card with that saying! Love the woodgrain look on the background as well! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation, WOW, love the background and sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Monica C. said...

I laughed out loud at the brilliant sentiment you have on your card! I love it. That "wooden" background is really cool too.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

09 10