Saturday, March 11, 2017

Mini Album - Happiness Is In The Journey

IMG_0438

I have a ton of this paper! I made a book that someone bought and then another person wanted the same book. I purchased another 12x12 pad so I could recreate it since I had used certain images that I no longer had. I love this paper so it doesn't bother me to have more of it than I probably need. 

For this book I went a little narrower in height and with the spine. There's only one page, but still plenty of room for photos. 

The paper is from Recollections called Memories Documented, as are the wood dots on the cover. I kept it very simple. there's not a lot of room for dimension, but I like these little books.

IMG_0439

I made a stacked pocket. I saw that in one of My Sisters Scrapper videos. I love everything that Ginger creates! I decided to leave the fronts of the pockets kraft without any patterned paper. 

IMG_0440

I love waterfalls! I think I put one in almost every book I make. It really increases the amount of photos that can go in a book. I'll share more books that I create with this paper.

IMG_0441

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10