Wednesday, March 22, 2017

One Pot Sausage and Peppers Pasta


I saw this recipe come up in my Facebook feed last weekend. I watched the video, it peaked my interest so I clicked the link to the recipe. I'm always looking for something different for my workday lunch. I don't always take something hot to eat. This however was perfect to warm in my Crock Pot Lunch Crock Food Warmer. I was lucky to find mine at Target this past winter on sale. It's been a lifesaver for me. I get so bored with everything I take for lunch. At least now and then I can make something, take the leftovers to work, heat them up and lunch is done!

You can find the recipe for this here. The only thing I did different is that I used a package of Turkey Store Italian Turkey Sausage instead of three hot and three sweet sausages.


 This was super easy to prepare. Cook your pasta.


Chop your peppers 


......and onions.


Cook your sausage


Throw it altogether and your done!

This recipe makes a lot! Next time I'll make a smaller batch. Again you can find the recipe here.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

09 10