Friday, April 14, 2017

Meow

Meow

This paper line called Meow from My Mind's Eye is adorable!
For my cover I used one of the Journal Cards and matted it on black cardstock. 

Meow

This is the second book that I've create where I have made the spine a little larger. 
I like it wider so that more dimensional items can be added.

Meow

I used some of the chipboard pieces on the back cover.
This book measures 6-inches by 5-inches.
There are 12 pages and 11 pockets with photo mats.

Meow

Meow

Meow

I alternated the photo mats using gray and pink cardstock for the pockets on the pages.

Meow

Meow

I added a few flip photo mats on some of the pages.

Meow

Meow

Meow

I still have enough paper left to create one if not two more books depending on size I choose to make.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I absolutely LOVE this mini album. You did a fabulous job, as usual!

Patty Albertson said...

Thanks Eileen!

Susie McGuire said...

This is so cute Patty. I think I saw a cute pet paper by Authentique not to long ago.

09 10