Saturday, October 8, 2016

Live Love Laugh Mini Album

Live Love Laugh Album

I finally finished this book I've been working on. I just haven't had time to sit down and get it all done in a timely manner. These books could easily be created in one day.....if you have the time!

This one is just like the other two that I have posted on my blog. I change up a few things on each book. I can't stand making the same thing over and over. I have to make a few changes even if things are basically similar. 

For the cover I used sticky back canvas from Ranger and a word die from Momenta that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. The cork dots are from Recollections. The paper collection is also from Recollections called Memories Documented. I found this paper pad in my stash that I didn't even remember that I had! It's good to shop your own supplies. 

Live Love Laugh Album

Live Love Laugh Album

I added belly bands to two pages this time to hold an extra photo mat.

Live Love Laugh Album

Live Love Laugh Album

Live Love Laugh Album

Live Love Laugh Album

Live Love Laugh Album

Live Love Laugh Album

Live Love Laugh Album

I just added one waterfall to the back cover this time. I didn't use a magnet as there is no problem keeping it closed.

I just love this paper and plenty left for one or two more books if I choose to make them.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10