Thursday, June 30, 2016

Baby Girl Mini Album

DSC00171

I thought it was time I made a mini album. Over the Memorial Day weekend while cleaning and purging my craft room I realized I have all these cute paper collections that I bought specifically for books. That's when I decided I better get busy. Many of the collections I have aren't newer ones, but that's okay. They'll still make cute books! The paper collection I used for this book is called Baby Mine from Carta Bella. The collection came with twelve double sided sheets of patterned cardstock. I also used some papers from the 6x6 paper pad. This collection had some chipboard accents that I also used. 

DSC00170

Before I started I had to figure out which pattern I wanted for the cover. I finally settled on the alphabet sheet and I'm glad I did. I used two different patterns from the 6x6 paper pad for the cover. One I die cut with a Prima die called doilies one. The other piece was cut using a double stitched rectangle from Our Daily Bread.

DSC00169

I used two of the chipboard accents on the cover. The flowers are from Recollections, Prima and Jolee's. The leaves are by Recollections. The beaded strip along the binding is a beaded ribbon from Celebrate It. The ribbons are called vintage blush rose antique also from Celebrate It.

DSC00172

On the inside I didn't want to overwhelm the pages with embellishments. I tried to keep it as minimal as possible so that there is room for photos. I used stamps sets I had to add sentiments throughout the book. The sentiments above are from the Sweet Baby set by Technique Tuesday.

DSC00173

DSC00174

DSC00176

The sentiment on this page is from Fishers called Precious Baby Quotes. 

DSC00177

DSC00178

DSC00179

DSC00180

DSC00181

DSC00182

DSC00183

DSC00184

DSC00185

DSC00186

IMG_3124

There's room for over 50 photos in this book. I love how it turned out! 

For my next book I think I'll finally break out the Graphic 45 Cats and Dogs collection. I've had it forever so I think it's time to use it! This book will be heading to Florida to my cousin. I hope they love it!

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

09 10