Saturday, July 16, 2016

Born To Be Wild!

Born To Be Wild!

Oh how I love these stamps from Art Impressions!

I got a great deal on this stamp set called Mad Rider and another one from a co-worker last week so I couldn't resist buying them.

I'm still a newbie at watercoloring these Art Impressions images. I've been practicing for awhile and am just now feeling comfortable enough to actually create a card with the images I've colored. I haven't tried using markers, just watercoloring with distress and marvy markers. I'm just going to keep working at it to get better at shading. I have noticed I'm getting a little faster at finishing an image.

To finish off my card, I just pulled some patterned paper and colored card stock from my stash along with some raindrops and adhered it all down on a white base. 

Now I'm going to go work on another image. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10