Saturday, November 30, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #233


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I am back once again with my take on the weekly sketch from Unscripted Sketches.



There are some great cards designed by the DT this week. Check them out here!


I used patterned paper from Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas collection for my card.  The leaves were cut with a poinsettia die from Taylored Expressions and I added some gems for the holly. I ran the leaves through an embossing folder (I can't remember the name of this one since I tossed the packaging!).


I used a sentiment from Technique Tuesday with some burlap backing it. This was a very fun sketch and also a very versatile one. I plan to use it again.

Please join us this week with your take on the sketch above. All the details are on the blog post over at Unscripted Sketches! You don't have to have a blog in order to play. If you load your creations to a gallery, just add the direct link to your project and be sure to give credit for the sketch to Unscripted Sketches. That's it!

Products Used:
Base Cardstock - PTI in Vintage Cream
Patterned Paper - Graphic 45 - 6x6 Patterns & Solids - Twelve Days Of Christmas
Stamps - Technique Tuesday - Jingle All the Way by Ali Edwards
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot & Festive Berries
Gems - Queen & Co - Classy Red Rhinestones
DCWV - The Burlap Stack
Die - Taylored Expressions - Poinsettia
Clear Embossing Powder
Sketch - Unscripted Sketches

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10