Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thank You and Sympathy Cards

You are in our thoughts and prayers

I thought I'd attempt to use up some of the patterned paper that I've been collecting over the years. Most of it I have filed by manufacturer and I just have one sheet of this and that. My thought was to take a sheet and make three or more cards from it. I love the pattern on this one but unfortunately I tossed the barcode strip and I don't know who the manufacturer is. 

For the card above and below I used the same stamp set for the sentiments and images. It's a Hero Arts set called With Sympathy - CL476. I've really gotten a lot of mileage out of this set.  I also used an EK Success stamp for the border on the first card. For the image on that one I heat embossed it with black embossing powder. The one below was stamped with Smooch ink.

Sending caring thoughts your way

For the thank you card below I used another Hero Arts stamp set called Feather Grass - CL282. The edge punch is from Martha Stewart. Cardstock used for all cards is from PTI. Bling is from Hero Arts and Stampendous.

thank you for your kindness

This post is linked to these parties:
A Glimpse Inside: Catch a Glimpse Party
Seven Alive: Link It Up Thursday
Chic and Crafty Party!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10