Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fusion {Hypothesis #2} Challenge

So Sorry For Your Loss

Whew! Just finished my card for the Fushion Card Challenge! We've had company the last few days so I haven't had as much time as usual to craft. When I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to participate and thankfully I got it done by the skin of my teeth!

I been trying to use some of my older patterned paper up. For the maroon paper I found a sheet called Cinnamon Stick from Cloud 9 Design in my stash. I pair it with a sheet called Spook Alley from Making Memories. You'd never know that is was Halloween paper!

I used my EK Success open scallop punch for the edges. The circles were cut with the small scalloped circle Nestabilities. For the paw prints I used a stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs called Paw Prints. I also used another of their stamps for the inside sentiment. It reads: With sympathy for your Faithful and Loyal Friend. The sentiment on the front of the card is from Hero Arts - With Sympathy - CL476. The cardstock for the base of the card is from PTI in Kraft.


My card is linked here:


I've also linked to these parties:

Dragonfly Designs



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a lovely pet sympathy card. Whoever gets this will surely feel a little better.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Michelle - this is a lovely card that is sure to comfort its recipient. A very nice interpretation of the sketch. Thank you so much for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous paw prints Patti!
So glad you joined in the fun at FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

~amy~ said...

What a wonderful card...you would never know that was halloween paper! Thanks for joining us for the Fusion fun!

09 10