Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birthday + Thank You Cards From Bo Bunny Scraps

Happy Birthday Card

I took a scrap of patterned paper by Bo Bunny and used one side for this birthday card and the other side for the thank you card below. The style is basically the same for both cards. I used washi tape that I thought complimented the colors of the patterned paper. I love mixing patterns!

Thank You Card

Pink is so not my color! I do like to mix it with black so I didn't think this one looked too bad. I can handle it if it's mixed with bright colors or if used with baby projects.

Products used for these cards:
Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny
Washi Tape - Various Manufacturers
Sentiments - Hero Arts - Find Joy - CL497
Gems - Stampendous Dot Sparklers
PTI in White
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot for edges
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black for sentiment

This post is linked to these parties:
Inspiring Creativity
Handmade Tuesdays
Take-A-Look Tuesday

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOVE that first card- so elegant and impactful!

09 10