Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cards Using Cosmo Cricket Scraps + Washi Tape

Thinking of You 

I found a scrap of Cosmo Cricket cardstock in my stash that was large enough to make three cards. For this one I used the flower pattern and for the other two I used the striped side. I used washi tape on all three. Out of all of them, I think this one is my favorite! No special reason why, but I suspect it's the black that does it.

Happy Birthday to a great friend! 

I stamped a flower and embossed it with white embossing powder. I love the center on this flower. It's the Newsprint Candi from Craftworkcards. 

Thank You Very Much

I used glue dots on the buttons when I attached them to the washi tape. I've found that they don't adhere very well. This job called for the heavy duty hot glue gun!

Products used for these cards:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Washi Tape from various manufacturers
PTI in White and True Black
Sentiment: Hero Arts - Find Joy - CL497
Sentiment: Hero Arts - All Occasion - CL272
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot for edges
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black for sentiment
Flower - Autumn Leaves - Rhonna Farrer - AL2586
Flower Center - Candi from Craftworkcards - Newsprint
Cloud9 Design Rain Dots
Bakers Twine
Buttons
White Embossing Powder

This post is linked to:
Link It Up Thursday

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

09 10