Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Another} Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album!

Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album

Today I'm sharing the photos of the third Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album I created. I think I've used up most of the collection on three 6 x 6 books. Now I'm going to try and use what's left on some smaller books. 

I'm not going to go into detail below each photo because I used all the products for this book that I used on this one. The only differences that you'll see are the chipboard pieces and that I've changed some of the patterns on the pages and some of the photo mats. Otherwise all dimensions are the same. 

Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album Graphic 45 Ring Bound Nutcracker Sweet Mini Album

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look! This book will be for sale here if you're interested!

No comments:

09 10