Tuesday, December 20, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 20 - Merry Christmas Wreath

Merry Christmas Wreath
I'm getting an early start with my blogging this morning so I can hopefully finish up some last minute stuff today.

This card is secretly my favorite! I was trying not to give favoritism to one card over another, but I just love how this one turned out.

For the background I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder called D'Vine Swirls. I made the wreath out of snowflakes. I took two nestabilites and diecut a circle with a very slim edge. I did that so I would have a circle to adhere the snowflakes to. It also helped to keep the wreath round. If I hadn't done that, I know my wreath would have turned out lopsided!

Supplies used for this card: PTI in White and New Leaf, Bazzill in Hillary, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Stamp from Inkadinkado, Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Hero Arts Art Flowers, Hero Arts Pearl Gemstones.

Thanks for looking!

This post is linked to these parties: Take-A-Look Tuesday, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft On! Tuesday.

1 comment:

Susie McGuire said...

I love this card! I love the vintage distress with the white, red and green. Beautiful!!

09 10