Monday, December 19, 2011

21 Days Of Christmas Cards - Day 19 - Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings

I'm caught up! This is day 19 of my "21 Days of Christmas Cards". For this one I used a patterned paper from last season called "Jovial: Winter Garden" by BasicGrey. Because I like black, I love the different colored flowers in the background.

I buy alot of paper as most scrapbookers do. I think we're called "paper hoarders". Most of the paper is so beautiful and even though it may not be the latest and greatest, I'll be creating cards and projects with it for years. I don't want to waste it!

Products used for this card: PTI in Pure Poppy and Ripe Avocado, Patterned Paper from BasicGrey: Jovial: Winter Garden, Memento Ink in Lady Bug, Baker's Twine, Stampendous Dot Sparklers, Hero Arts Clear Stamps: Joy To All - CL460.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10