For the color challenge you had to use either dry or heat embossing. I used the D'vine Swirls embossing folder by Cuttlebug for the embossing on the Coredinations cardstock and then sanded it.
I also took a small paper doily and inked it with Stampin' Up Yo Yo Yellow ink. Then I used a Nestabilities circle die to cut it smaller so just the edges peek out from under the blue circle that was also cut using a circle die.
Products Used For This Card:
- Magenta Paper by The Piece for card base
- Coredinations Core Color Cardstock
- Blueberry Dot by BoBunny
- Stampin' Up Yo Yo Yellow Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug
- Nestabilities Circle Die Cuts
- Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps - Huge Hugs - CL417