Friday, July 6, 2012

My Pinterest Favorites From The Week - Link Up Your Favorite!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite pins that I've pinned this past week on Pinterest. That's a mouthful! Something else I thought I'd try out is the inlinkz link tool.



I signed up for an account because I have some ideas of some link parties I'm interested in starting. As soon as I have everything worked out I'll announce it on my blog. One that comes to mind is a party for Etsy store owners. Another might be a recipe link party. 

Now on to my favorite pins from:



Memory Lane Coasters - Very cool idea!


Great idea...especially for those of us that can't remember anything!


Cool technique!


Just what I need!


Sounds delicious! I love anything with cilantro.


Need I say more?!

I'm stopping there! I'm a huge pinner and I could go on and on with my favorites. 

No comments:

09 10