Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC66

I've found at least four challenges I'd like to participate in this week so far. I'm not sure how many I'll end up doing, but here's my first one for The Sweetest Thing...Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

I adore these flowers! I've seen them everywhere and finally decided to try my hand at making them. I used fabric instead of paper. This fabric is leftover from a dress that was made for my oldest daughter when she was in kindergarten. She's now 30! I ripped the fabric into strips so I would have the frayed edges. Once you get the hang of making them and twisting the fabric while trying to use a hot glue gun, you're in business. Maybe I'm not as coordinated as some, 'cause I sure could have used a third hand at times!

Live With Zest



SSSC66 4.25.10


Products Used For This Card:

  • Bazzill Kraft Cardstock & Mini Ric Rac
  • Fabric
  • Jewels
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Memento Ink
  • Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps - "Life Is Not Perfect" - CL387

3 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Those flowers are AWESOME Patty!

Diana said...

You always make my day Patty!

Vicky said...

Love your flowers! the fabric pattern with the rick-rack is so sweet!

oh...I found one of those metal flower stand thingys this week!

09 10