Sunday, August 12, 2018

Color Throwdown Challenge CTD505

Thank You 

I'm participating in the Color Throwdown Challenge this week!

I do like this color combination.


Thank You 

The sentiment on the card is from the Flower Turnabout Stamp Set from Concord & 9th.

I used the Double Stitched Circle die on this card and the one below from Our Daily Bread Designs

Thank You 

Thank You 

fullsizeoutput_2472 

Distress oxide inks were used to watercolor some mixed media paper.

I pulled out an older Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Frameworks die for my background.

The greenery was die cut using Sizzix Tim Holtz Garden Greens

Friend Like You 

Since I have extra die cut pieces and greenery I decided to make a second card.

I set aside the rest of my pieces to create more cards later. 

Friend Like You 

The sentiment on this card is from the Wreath Builder Set from Gina K Designs.

Friend Like You 

Friend Like You

Be sure to stop by the Color Throwdown Blog to check out all the cards that their Design Team created and all the entries from the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Broni said...

I love the artsy look of this!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

09 10