Monday, September 4, 2017

Hello Friend

Hello Friend

I have another card for some challenges today! I was actually planning to use this card for the Color Throwdown challenge. After I had published my post and linked to all the challenges I realized I hadn't linked to the one I was originally going to! I thought no big deal, I'll just create a new card since I still had some time.

I had a whole list of challenges to link to and you can only link so many to some of the challenges. Some are unlimited. I tend to try to only link to one or up to three per card. If I had unlimited crafting time I would create one card per challenge, but I don't always have that kind of time unfortunately.

I used a Prima stencil with my Clarity brushes and some Distress Oxide ink to craft my background. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink heat embossed clear embossing powder. All supplies are listed below.




I've linked my card to the three challenges above. Please take time to check them out. There are some beautiful cards on each blog that their design teams have created. 

Hello Friend

Supplies:
Distress Oxide Inks: twisted citron, fossilized amber, candied apple
Prima: Flourish Stencil
Our Daily Bread Designs: double stitched rectangles
Plus 9: Hand Lettered Hello stamp set
Doodle Bug Designs Sprinkles: beetle black, limeade, bumblebee

Thanks for Stopping by!

3 comments:

Julie B said...

The stencil works really well with these colours.
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

Broni said...

This is so pretty, Patty! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Linda said...

this looks so pretty ... love the stencil. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

09 10