Sunday, May 22, 2016

You're Freaking Amazing


After I had this card almost completely adhered down, I questioned my choice of colors. 

Has that ever happened to you? 

To make matters worse, when it was already glued to the card base I noticed that I had it so off center it look ridiculous. I ripped it off and centered it correctly all the while wondering if I was wasting my time. 

Then I realized why I liked it so much and decided to just go for it. I created the background and the scalloped circle with distress ink and saran wrap. I couldn't waste the cool background. I was on a roll  last night until after midnight making these awesome backgrounds.....and I made quite a few!

Products used for this card: distress ink: spiced marmalade, mermaid lagoon, cracked pistachio and picked raspberry, Versafine onyx black ink, Simon Says Stamp you're amazing die, Paper Issues: snarky stamps: freaking sentiments, Spellbinders shapeabilities foliage and nest abilities lacey circles.

Maybe it will grow on me.....

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10