Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday Morning Cards

Thanks

I created three cards this morning with two backgrounds I made earlier using some Brusho Crystal Colours. I really love playing with them!

For the first card I used a Heidi Swapp stencil for the background. I covered it with three different Brusho colors and then spritzed it with water. I saw a Hero Arts video awhile ago and used the tip to diecut a circle out and add some acetate. I actually added two pieces so that I could add some sequins in between. It's not a shaker card as the sequins don't move very easily. I just wanted them in the background. I diecut the word from fun foam and stamped the rest of the sentiment using Hero Arts Thanks Stamp & Cut set. 

For the card below, not wanting to waste the circle I diecut I decided to adhere it to a doily I diecut using Prima's Doilies one die. I diecut the sentiment by Simon Says Stamp from fun foam. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch. 

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

For my last card I used Prima stencil. Again I added Brusho colors over the top and spritzed with water. I added a strip of glitter paper and finished it off with a sentiment from the Handwritten Borders stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10