Friday, November 27, 2015

Thinking Of You

Thinking of You  

I love working with Perfect Pearls but I always forget about them! I stamped this background the Hero Arts Clings Leaf & Floral background stamp (CG405) using Versamark. I picked out four colors of Perfect Pearls and brushed them over the design. I read somewhere that you can take a Swiffer cloth and rub it over the top after you brush off the excess powder. It worked pretty well. I also sprayed it with Plaid clear acrylic matte sealer. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts from an older set called Everyday Sayings (CL342). I have to remember to use Perfect Pearls more often!

  Thinking of You

It was hard to get a good photo of this card. For the sentiment I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10