Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Thank You Very Much!

Thank You Very Much!

Another card using Golden Light Molding Paste. I'm really happy with how this card turned out. It makes me want to go out and buy some more stencils. I really love working with them!

For this card I used Tim Holtz Distress ink in Broken China to color the molding paste. The stencil design is by Heidi Swapp. I used a Hero Arts stamp from the Thanks A Bunch Set (CL663) along with the Broken China distress ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. The white base is from PaperTrey Ink and the island blue cardstock is from Simon Says Stamp. The bling is by My Mind's Eye.

I haven't had much crafting time this week after work. I've just felt tired and cold and haven't felt like crafting. What I don't like is when I get all these ideas going through my head as I'm having coffee before I have to leave for work and can't act on any of them. Hopefully I'll still have all this enthusiasm this evening so I can try some of my ideas out!

Thanks for dropping by today!

No comments:

09 10