Sunday, January 18, 2015

Thanks

Thanks

I love these large cling background stamps! I've got several from Hero Arts and October Afternoon. I've pulled them all out and decided to create some cards with them. I have so many stamps that I've collected and have never used. I've challenged myself to get them out and start playing with them!

For this card it looks like I've used white embossing powder, but I didn't. I took a pieced of Tim Holtz watercolor paper and stamped the Hero Arts Leaf and Floral background stamp with versamark ink. I then heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder. For the colors I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in peeled paint, dusty concord and rusty hinge. The sentiment is a die from Simon Says Stamp. I love these word dies and am planning on buying more of them. The bow is tied using three different colors of American Crafts twine.

Such an easy and fun way to create a card! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10