Monday, January 12, 2015

Fusion One Year Anniversary Celebration Challenge

Fusion Card Challenge


This is my second post of the day. That usually doesn't happen, but I have been scrambling to get some cards finished for a few challenges. I have another one ready for tomorrow. 

For this card I just used the sketch for the Fusion Challenge. You can use either the sketch, the photo or both. My base is white cardstock from PaperTrey Ink and the patterned paper is Bohemian Bazaar from Graphic 45. I die cut doily using a Prima die, some foliage using a Spellbinders die and the sentiment was cut using a Fancy Die by Hero Arts and cardstock from Simon Says Stamp. The green leaves and the flowers are from Recollections. 

Be sure to stop by the Fusion Blog and check out all the beautiful cards!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What lovely colors and patterns on this pretty card! thanks so much for joining us in the Fusion Anniversary challenge!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

bright, fun and glorious colors! Way to pack a punch into this lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fusion!

09 10