Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Merriest Wishes

Merriest Wishes

Here's the second card I created using the same die and almost all of the same products as the card I blogged about yesterday. You can see that card here. The only thing I did differently is that I didn't cut off the top part of the die and I added some pearl bling. For the sentiment I didn't emboss it with black embossing powder. After the fact I wish I would have. It would have stood out more with the striped background.

I have really come to love all of the Memory Box dies that I've purchased. I have a few more that I've picked up and will be creating some cards that I will be sharing. I think they are becoming a favorite.

Have a great day and thanks for taking time to stop by!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Patti, I love both the cards! Glitter paper is such a fabulous invention, way less mess…Thanks for the inspiration!

09 10