Sunday, December 7, 2014

{CASE'd} Glittery Reindeer

Glittery Reindeer

I'm still working on my Christmas cards for this year. I really should have started earlier. I'm bound and determined to get them finished even if that means that they arrive after Christmas. 

Glittery Reindeer

When I received my newsletter from Right As Rain I was inspired by this card. So these are my CASE'd version! Both are identical with the exception of the doily. I used two different Prima Metal Dies to create each one. For my card base I used PaperTrey Ink cardstock in white. The patterned background paper is from Heidi Swapp. I used the Hero Arts Stamp & Cut Reindeer Pair that I used for this card. The glitter paper is from Recollections. 

Hoping to share some more of my cards in the few days! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10