Thursday, November 27, 2014

Snowflake Cards


For both of these cards I used a stencil by Memory Box called Winter Large Snowflakes. I used translucent embossing paste from Studio 490, Wendy Vecchi to add dimension. I sprinkled Great Impressions glitter sparkling ice over the embossing paste while it was still wet and then set both pieces aside to dry.


I can't remember who the manufacturer of the patterned paper is. I'm leaning toward Recollections. This patterned paper was in my scrap pile and since they were a decent size I just went ahead and gave them some life! The gold glitter paper is from Recollections. 

For the sentiments I used a stamp set from Technique Tuesday called Jingle All The Way. I stamped the sentiments with VersaMark and heat embossed them with gold embossing powder. The bling is from my stash. Card bases are PaperTrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10