Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Joy To The World Christmas Cards


 Isn't this Holly Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions just so cute?! I don't remember where or when I picked it up. For both of these cards I used Papertrey Ink cardstock in New Leaf, Pure Poppy and White. I die cut the sentiment from Bazzill cardstock. This die is called Stacked Words: Christmas by Sizzix, Tim Holtz Alterations.


The patterned paper is by Recollections called Botanica Noel that I picked up last year and barely made a dent in using. I did pick up a small amount of Christmas paper this year, but decided not to go crazy since I have enough holiday patterned paper to probably last a lifetime. Lastly, for the berries I used a Viva Perlen Pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought the Tim Holtz Stacked words:Christmas die. I have a bigshot. What is the sandwich recipe for using this die?

Patty Albertson said...

I just use the multipurpose platform and sandwhich the die in between the two acrylic plates. If it seems too thick to go through the bigshot I open one of the tabs.

09 10