Friday, February 8, 2013

Baby Josie Layout

Graphic 45 Little Darlings Layout

Happy Friday!! It's been a long week! Today I'm sharing a page layout I made for a book that several people from a group I belong to are creating. One of the women in the group has a friend who's daughter was born in November weighing only 1.4 ounces and 11-1/4 -inches in length. 

This is such a fantastic idea to make a baby book for the family so that they can record their journey! Everyone who chose to participate created a page measuring 5-3/4 x 8-3/4 -inches. We are then mailing our page to another person in the group who will put the book together.

I used paper from the Little Darlings collection from Graphic 45. I've already made one book using this paper. I'm getting ready to start on another one.

Graphic 45 Little Darlings Layout

I also added four photo mats inside the pocket for photos or journaling to be placed on the backside of each one. The pocket is also large enough to add more photos or memorabilia. 

I also want to apologize for not keeping up with my blog! I think I only blogged once in January! I've been busy working on books that I'm hoping to get posted in the next week. I've also been going through my craft room and weeding out supplies (and not just scrapbook stuff!) that I no longer use. I've been listing stuff on eBay and that is a full-time job. The people at the Post Office are getting to know me!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10