Friday, February 8, 2013

Lunch Dilemma


I was having a lunch crisis today. I was out running errands all morning and was starving! I also didn't want to stop for fast food. 


My last stop was the grocery story so I picked up these three Lean Cuisine meals from their Culinary Collection. Each of them carries the "Chef's Pick" label and look equally delicious. It was hard to choose as there are over 17 varieties! These are the ones I picked up to try:


Chicken With Basil Cream Sauce


Lemon Chicken


Orange Chicken


Hmmm, I'm seeing a pattern here....I love chicken! Today's choice was the Orange Chicken and it was delicious! I enjoyed the sweet taste of the asian-style orange sauce and the crunch of the almonds and edamame in the rice. This is one I will definitely buy again. This would also be a great light dinner. I like that they are all relatively low in calories. My waistline thanks you Lean Cuisine!

 
I have partnered with Lean Cuisine through DailyBuzz Food to help promote their new line of Chef's Pick products. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with this product. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments. Thank you Lean Cuisine!  




No comments:

09 10