Friday, December 14, 2012

Tag Swap

Merry Christmas Tag - Tag Swap

This is my tag for my very first tag swap I participated in. I can see where joining in these swaps could become addictive. It was tons of fun! The tags I received are shown below.

In this particular swap there were ten people. There was a Christmas/Hanukkah and a Winter group. When those two filled up a second Christmas/Hanukkah one was organized. That's how I was able to join. I was leery to join and kept dragging my feet.

Merry Christmas Tag - Tag Swap

I really love these Vintage/Retro Stamper's Anonymous stamps. I'm getting better at making things grungy and my inking technique is getting better with practice. In the photo above I inked some grunge paper with Distress Stain to use for my sentiment. I also adhered some Kraft colored tissue paper to my tag and stamped the music notes on it.

Merry Christmas Tag - Tag Swap

Here I used some tulle for my bow and hung charm pin up brad to hold the mini bell.

Merry Christmas Tag - Tag Swap

You can't see it very well in the photo, but I used some Distress Stickles on the top of the tag. In these photos you can see how adhering the sentiment this way really adds some nice dimension.

Merry Christmas Tag - Tag Swap 


 These are some of the products I used for this tag. Not shown are: Red Tulle, Mini Bells and Kraft Tissue Paper.


Here are the tags I received. They are all so beautiful! Everyone in my Scrappy Girl group is sooooo talented and creative!!

Swap Tag From Sue

Sue's Tag

Swap Tag From Connie

Connie's Tag

Swap Tag From Andi

Andi's Tag

Swap Tag From Evy

Evy's Tag

Swap Tag From Lisa

Lisa's Tag

Swap Tag From Marsha

Marsha's Tag

Swap Tag From KK

KK's Tag

Swap Tag From Kim

Kim's Tag

Swap Tag From Kathy

Kathy's Tag

Tons of inspiration here! I just wish I would have been in the other group too. That way I could have seen all the tags from all the other gals! There's always next year :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10