Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mini Book {Received From Swap}

Mini Book Swap

I received my mini book from my Scrappy Girl Swap partner Kim this past Monday! I'm a little behind in showing it off. I absolutely LOVE it!! The paper line she used is called 'Lille' from 7Gypsies. Burlap is one of my favorite textures, so I really like the flower on the cover. I also like the color combination of this collection that includes rust, black, cream.

Mini Book Swap

There are many pockets and journaling spots throughout this book.

Mini Book Swap

I should have taken the little booklet out that is shown on the right side of this page. It opens and has three pages. The center page has space for a photo and the left and right page each have a pocket with a tag inside for journaling or a small photo.

Mini Book Swap

The page on the right has a page that flips out which adds more room for photos.

Mini Book Swap

The page on the left hold an envelope that opens from the back. Great for small bits of memorabilia. The page to the right holds two tags and also has a large photo mat that pull out of the pocket. 

Mini Book Swap

Two more photo mats in a pocket on the page to the right. 

Mini Book Swap

More photo mats on both of these pages.

Mini Book Swap

The page to the left holds a kraft envelope. Inside is an A2 sized card with patterned paper on all four sides. Great space for photos and journaling! Another pocket with tags on the right side.

Mini Book Swap

This shows the back cover. This paper is just gorgeous! 

This was my first time joining a mini book swap. It was a fun experience so I would definitely do it again. Kim was so nervous about sending me her book. I have no idea why because I think she did a fantastic job! The ladies in this group are all so creative and talented. I learn something everyday from them. I'm lucky that they've accepted me into their group.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful book! that is one of my all time favorite paper lines. Enjoy!

Deb Weaver said...

What a delightful book! Who wouldn't want to capture memories in it?!

Found you through the Find a Friend links on Sew Many Ways blog. Happy crafting in 2013!

Deb Weaver
thewordweaver.com

09 10