Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Cards

Peace Love Joy

Today I want to share a few Christmas cards I created. I actually cut back on the amount of cards I sent out this year. I even **GASP** broke down and purchased some 'store bought' cards! I just couldn't find the time to make as many as I usually do. Plus, I had joined a mini book swap, a Christmas card swap and a tag swap which kept me busy.

For the one above I used a new embossing folder and a new Tim Holtz die I picked up on one of my trips to the Mall of America Archiver's store. I really love this embossing folder!

Merry Christmas

For this one I used another new set of  Sizzix Framelits that I purchased online on sale. Online shopping is the best! You just can't beat the deals you can get. I took a Hero Arts clear stamp and masked part of it so I would only stamp the word 'Christmas'.

Tree-mendous Christmas

This card was made using a new Tim Holtz Sizzix Movers and Shapers die. I'm so happy I broke down and bought the Movers and Shapers base tray. I've been going to do that for so long. I like the freedom of moving the dies where I want them. 

Tree-mendous Christmas

This inside of this card. I used Canvas Corp Christmas Brights Cardstock for the tree.

Compliments of the Season

This final card was created using up some of my Graphic 45 scraps. I also used a poinsettia die that is from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here's a list of most of the products I used for these cards:

1 comment:

sheila said...

Patti these cards are just wonderful! Wow....you have such creativity! I love each one and each one is so different from the others....I don't have that tray yet....might be a purchase in my future! so far I have just been using a bigger die cut image of his but I love what you did with the tree....just adorable.

09 10