Tuesday, October 16, 2012

{Scraplifted} Rustic Poinsettia Cards

wishing you holiday Cheer

This is my version of a card that I scraplifted from the Holiday Cards & More issue from PaperCrafts Magazine. If you have this issue you can find the card on page 27.


PaperCrafts Magazine Holiday Cards & More, Vol. 7

The black one is my favorite! I picked up this Hero Arts stamp set when I was at Scrapfest in September. There are six sentiments so I decided to use all of them and vary the colors of the card bases, burlap and poinsettias. Below are five variations.

sending christmas Joy Believe in the miracle of the holidays good tidings this Christmas 'tis the season to be Jolly Merry christmas to you

Of course I couldn't stop there! I kept putting different combinations together and I ended up making 21 cards. 

Card Collage

I had some felt already in my stash of supplies and I had bought a yard of burlap the last time I was at Joann's. The red and green burlap I actually found at the Dollar Store! 

These are the other supplies I used for these cards.



This post is linked to these parties: Craft-O-Maniac Monday, Made by you Monday, Take-A-Look Tuesday, Handmade Tuesdays

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10