Friday, March 30, 2012

BasicGrey Magnetic Precision Mat


I splurged and bought BasicGrey's Magnetic Precision Mat! I've wanted one for awhile and I think it's going to come in very handy. 

The mat itself is 15" x 15" and is a self-healing magnetic mat. It comes with eight ultra-strong magnetic tacks to hold projects in place and an 18" magnetic, stainless steel, beveled ruler. 

I knew I'd never be able to find this where I live, so I purchased mine from Amazon for $23.54. I ordered another item so my shipping was free. I always try get free shipping whenever possible. 

Here's a video that talks more about it and gives some tips and tricks. I can't wait to start using mine. I'm so glad I gave in and finally bought one!


2 comments:

Sooner said...

I have been considering that mat, maybe I need to take that 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby and splurge :). I hope you enjoy yours.

Patty Albertson said...

I would definitely go for it!

09 10