Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Minnesota Mini Book

I wish I could scrap my photos as soon as an event or vacation was finished. I know people like that. I'm always in awe that they get them done so efficiently. I'm years behind and probably always will be.

That's why I'm so thrilled that I just finished a mini book of the few photos I have from my March visit to Minnesota!
MN Mini 2011
This patterned paper from BoBunny is gorgeous!
MN Mini 2011-2
I took my 4 x 6 cardstock and adhered my paper and then cut my edges with Tim Holtz Alterations On The Edge Dies. I then used my Cinch to do the binding.
MN Mini 2011-3
If you pull the flowers throughout the book, there is a hidden tag for journaling. 
MN Mini 2011-4
I used Hero Arts, Teresa Collins and TPC Studio stamps throughout the book.
MN Mini 2011-5
I used a few of the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adage Tickets on a couple of pages. 
MN Mini 2011-6
I loved being able to see family and friends. My only regret is that I missed getting a photo with a few people!

Here's a list of the products I used:

Patterned paper from BoBunny - Gabrielle Collection
Kraft from PTI
The Cinch from We R Memory Keepers
Teresa Collins - Noel Clear Stamps
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - CL351 - Friends
TPC Clear Stamps - Playful Expressions
Paper Lace
Miscellaneous Buttons
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers
Nestabilities Standard Circles Small
Hero Arts Medium & Small Accent Pearls
Hero Arts Art Flowers Meadow
Tim Holtz Products:
Tattered Florals Die
Tiny Tabs & Tags Die
Idea-ology Adage Tickets
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Alterations On The Edge Dies - File Tabs, Brackets, Plaque & Postage, Scallops

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

4 comments:

Karen Howard said...

How special, love the butterflies you used on the cover!

Anonymous said...

Love the MN book and also loved the round ones. Great ideas Patty. You go girl.

Jennifer Davis said...

This is so cool Patty!! I love it!

Donna said...

This is just SO BEAUTIFUL, PAT!!!! I'm so inspired!

09 10