Monday, May 9, 2011

Life Is Better....

I love this patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs! It's called Pecking Order from the 'It's The Little Things' collection. I think I picked it up was when I was at Archiver's at the Mall of America and I wish I would have bought more. It's such a happy looking design to me and I thought the stamp I used paired well with it.
Life is....
Other products used for this card: Kraft PTI for base, Fancy Pants Designs patterned paper, black cardstock, Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circles Small, Black Embossing Powder, May Arts PomPom Ribbon, Graphic 45 Staples Trim, Hero Arts Clear Stamps - CL498 - Live Life.

Thanks for stopping by!

*This is my original design. This card was recreated for The Sayner Stampede using different patterned papers, embellishments and ribbons so they may or may not be an exact replica.

No comments:

09 10