Sunday, May 8, 2011

You're My Type Of Friend

From the middle of March through April, I was busy creating card designs for The Sayner Stampede. This is an annual event that's held here in the Northwoods the first weekend of May. I have 11 cards that were designed that I'll be sharing during the month of May into June. I'll also have a few more to share that were created for another project later. I design for Stamp This Scrap That, a new Scrapbook Store that opened May 2nd.
you're my type....
This one is one of my favorites! I love the black and white with a pop of red from the ribbon.

I used two different Hero Arts stamps sets for this card. I stamped the typewriter and clear embossed it.

Products used for this card: PTI white cardbase, Hero Arts Clings - CG280 - My Type & CL487 - Thank You For Being My Friend, Black Embossing Powder, Tim Holtz Black Soot Ink.

*This is my original design. All cards were recreated for The Sayner Stampede using different patterned papers, embellishments and ribbons so they may or may not be an exact replica.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10