Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa

I bought the stamp set "St. Nick" from We R Memory Keepers because I thought the Santa looked so cute. Once I got home I had a hard time deciding what to do with it. One of the reasons I had such a difficult time is that I don't use markers with any of my stamps. I kept looking at it and then would set it aside. Finally, I decided to use Flower Soft and Liquid Applique. I also used Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink.

When I finished the card, I fell in love with it!
Ho Ho Ho Santa

Products Used For This Card:
Bazzill
St. Nick Patterned Paper from Reminisce
Nestabilities Labels Two
We R Memory Keepers Clear Stamps - St. Nick
Smooch in Tuxedo
Liquid Applique in White
Ultrafine Flower Soft - Strawberry
Open Scallop Punch by EK Success
Stamp by Judith
May Arts Ribbon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Linda said...

So cute. i love using Liquid Applique but I can't tell you how much I love my Copic Markers. I am so surprised you don't use markers. Your cards are wonderful with out them.

09 10