Sunday, December 26, 2010

Season's Greetings

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. We had a nice visit with family the last few days.

Over the next few days I'm still going to be blogging about Christmas cards. This year I created around 22 different designs and still have some to post.
Holly Season's Greetings

I came across these boughs of holly from Paper Bliss in my stash of supplies. I think they fit nicely with this paper from We R Memory Keepers. It's amazing what you forget you have!

Products Used For This Card:
Bazzill
Holly Jolly Paper from The White Christmas Collection from We R Memory Keepers
Boughs of Holly from Paper Bliss
Nestabilities Ribbon Tags Trio
May Arts Ribbon
Gold Embossing Powder
Versamark
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - Holiday Sayings - CL343

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great cards. I love the boughs of holly.

09 10