Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter's Butterfly

As you can tell, I like the "White Christmas" Collection from We R Memory Keepers. I've used it in the design of quite a few of my cards this year. It's just a fun collection of patterned paper.
Winter's Butterfly
I found the snowflakes I've used on the card at Walmart. They're called "Scatterables" from Holiday Time. I think they were designed for use as home decorations but they worked beautifully on cards. I also found holly and the words "Ho Ho Ho." The snowflakes and the holly came in packages of 40 and the words had 120 pieces. For $1.50 a pack, the value can't be beat. Scrapbook and card embellishments are way more pricey. I've found that you have to look beyond Scrapbook stores to find items that are more reasonably priced that can be used in crafting. I encourage you to use your imagination if you don't want to pay the outrageous prices that these stores charge!

Products Used For This Card:
Bazzill
We R Memory Keepers White Christmas Collection - Winter Wonderland & Winter Mittens
Gold Glitter Cardstock From American Crafts
Holiday Time Scatterables
Metallic Ribbon from JoAnn Crafts
Stampendous! Dot Sparklers
Red Embossing Tinsel
Versamark
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - Winter's Butterfly - CL234

No comments:

09 10