Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Glitter Snowflakes

This card was one of the simplest and easiest to assemble that I created this season.
Glitter Snowflakes
I used the same snowflakes on this card that I blogged about yesterday. They were a great value and very versatile. I also took some snowflake ribbon from May Arts and cut them apart. I then dyed them with my Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink, added it to the center of the snowflake and finished it off with a Stampendous! Dot Sparkler.

The top portion of the card combines Core'dinations cardstock with a Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. The bottom portion is patterned paper "Happy Holidays Mistletoe" from Making Memories.

Hope your week is going well. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

Products Used For This Card:
Core Couture from Core'dinations
Bazzill
Making Memories - Happy Holidays Patterned Paper
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon from JoAnn Crafts
Snowflakes called Scatterables from Holiday Time
May Arts Snowflake Ribbon
Memento Ink in Bamboo Leaves
Stampendous! Dot Sparklers

No comments:

09 10